Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Remote, US
Position Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 OTE: 160K - 180K
We are looking for an Account Executive experienced in managing and closing B2B SAAS sales!
Who are we?
DealRoom is a financial software company that serves corporate development, investment banking, and private equity professionals. We help M&A professionals create secure and efficient workflows to drive efficiency and better outcomes.
Where did it begin?
Founded in Chicago, DealRoom was created by a former M&A advisor, Kison Patel, who saw industry-wide technological inadequacies that prohibited deal success. He wanted to fill the gaps within the financial technology industry with a client-oriented culture.
At our company, you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop your career.
What are we looking for?
As a Account Executive at DealRoom, you will be responsible for managing a full sales cycle, building new customer pipelines, cultivating relationships based on providing value to prospects, and negotiating & closing new business. We’re looking for a seasoned software sales executive with experience opening enterprise accounts, driven to be a top performer in sales, highly competitive, and at the same time a consummate team player.
- Represent DealRoom, demonstrating customer focus while managing all aspects of the sales process and customer relationship from Account Planning, Lead Qualification, and Management through Negotiation and Closing.
- Develop and grow outbound sales function
- This is a quota carrying position
- Prep presentation decks and hand-outs
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Hubspot, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Identify and expand relationships with large enterprises. Managing complex sales cycle from business champion to C Level.
- Work with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. Evangelize DealRoom’s solutions that will help the customer achieve their M&A goals and improve the overall process.
- Keep abreast of the financial services industry; competitors, competitive issues and products.
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced sales environment.
- Proficient with Google suite, Slack and Hubspot
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years experience with B2B SAAS sales
- 2+ years experience in a closing role selling software
- Uses a consultative approach to determine customer needs and establish trusting relationships with prospects
- Demonstrated ability to develop a territory and source opportunities
- Excellent Sales DNA and follow a sales methodology
- Have the drive, initiative, and personal accountability to own your results, not satisfied with the status-quo
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, goal-oriented and rapidly evolving environment
- Extremely competitive, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy winning as a team
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401k + matching
- Promotional opportunities based on performance
- Company paid laptop
- Great company culture
DealRoom is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the DealRoom family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Interested in joining our team? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org