We are looking for business development representatives. Candidates should have exceptional organization, verbal and written skills.
DealRoom is a financial software company that serves corporate development, investment banking, and private equity professionals. We help M&A professionals create secure and efficient workflows for their complex transactions.
Why was DealRoom started?
Founded in Chicago, DealRoom was created by a former M&A advisor, Kison Patel, who saw industry-wide technological inadequacies that prohibited deal success. He wanted to fill the gaps within the financial technology industry with a client-oriented culture.
What are we looking for?
As a Business Development Representative at DealRoom, you will help the company meet and exceed revenue goals by generating and qualifying a high volume of outbound opportunities for our sales team. You will build out and manage a targeted prospecting list, run a high volume of outreach, make connections with decision makers at companies that are SQLs, and generate new business opportunities for the Sales team. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to jumpstart a career in fintech sales, as there will be a strong opportunity for career growth at DealRoom.
- Draft and send emails/LI messages, in order to manage scheduling of sales meetings and calls
- Make 80 touchpoints a day
- Maintain target list
- Organize events and presentations
- Prep presentation decks and hand-outs
- Manage sales pipeline in CRM
- Research and data organization
- Book necessary travel arrangements
- Research investment banking, corporate development, and private equity firms to understand current trends and unique challenges, and lead strategic outreach into high-value companies in that industry to drive interest for DealRoom.
- Design compelling messaging based on a thorough understanding of DealRoom’s software features and benefits
- Execute a consistent sales process while gathering data on where you’re having success in order to drive iterative improvements that will lead to a high level of performance.
- Collaborate frequently with the Sales/Customer Success Managers and the broader company to share success stories, product and sales challenges, and impactful product enhancements.
-B.A. or higher
-6 months to 1 year relevant experience
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, research skills
- Strategic Thinking - Analyzes and incorporates data points across various sources in order to identify areas of opportunity and areas for development.
- Collaboration - Works with executives across departments to arrive at outcomes that align individual goal attainment and overall company success.
- Communication - Delivers convincing pitches while effectively handling objections that arise, tailors content/style to each customer, and writes persuasive and thoughtful email content.
- Ownership - Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- Workflow Management - Sets clear, realistic objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into component tasks that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe.
-Competitive, hardworking, respectful & professional
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours.
- An office conveniently located in Chicago Loop
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Yearly promotional opportunities based on performance
Interested in applying? Email firstname.lastname@example.org