DealRoom is looking for a Client Success Manager to join our team!
This individual will have an in-depth understanding of the customer's needs and are responsible for communicating common customer behaviors to the sales, marketing, and product teams.The Client Success Manager must be organized, proactive to communicate and highly responsive. This role assists the Director of Client Growth with managing current accounts, client support and billing.
DealRoom is a financial technology company that serves investment banking, private equity, and corporate development professionals to more efficiently manage complex transactions.
To apply, please email your resume and your cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look less at candidate’s experience and more at what their values are.
Our core values:
- Be the first-line, customer-facing subject matter expert on DealRoom
- Actively manage current accounts and look for opportunities to grow our product footprint within these accounts
- Perform the role of visionary, architect, consultant, and/or guru when it comes to marrying their business process to your solution
- Demonstrate to the customer during each and every encounter how our solution(s) adds value
- Earn their trust
- Be a credible voice when growing the account at renewal time
- Assist with proactive billing notices, and follow-up on past due billing
- Report on key customer metrics such as renewals, product use and upsale opportunities
- Help evolve the customer success function and determine the appropriate metrics and goals for the function and our customers
- Provide feedback to the Product team on bugs, issues, enhancements and/or competitive features
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Client Success Manager
- Demonstrated success managing and expanding accounts
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Successful experience with a SaaS Client Success team is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Hubspot is preferred
- A highly responsive person with strong organization skills
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Vision, Dental included
- 401k w/ match
If you feel your values are aligned with ours, and you feel excited about the tasks listed above, please apply.