DealRoom is M&A management software that serves corporate development, investment banking, and private equity professionals. We also have an online education platform, M&A Science Academy, that provides on-demand training and a community platform for practitioners to share lessons learned.
About The Role
The Demand Generation Specialist will be responsible for the overall strategy, execution and measurement of demand generation. This individual will partner closely with Marketing and Sales to successfully generate and nurture leads, managing a critical function to generate a pipeline. The Demand Generation Specialist must be passionate about finding the best sources for leads, benefits-based messages that motivate action, following best practices and analyzing performance metrics for improvement. This role assists the VP of Marketing with campaign strategy across channels to fill the top of the funnel, lead nurturing through the buyer’s journey and support the sales team.
- Creatively identifying and developing new, high-quality lead sources and building new programs that drive sales demos
- Define customer segments and determine the appropriate outreach strategies
- Driving successful email and nurture campaigns for moving existing prospects toward engagement
- Working collaboratively with sales to identify and execute new ideas for lead and pipeline engagement campaigns
- Report on key demand gen metrics including demo activity, pipeline contribution and program results/ROI
- A minimum of 3 years experience driving inbound B2B demand generation
- Demonstrated success driving inbound demand and demos for a sales team
- Technical abilities to do things such as build email campaigns, set up landing pages, implement conversion tracking, etc.
- Successful experience focused on B2B SaaS aimed at mid-market financial/accounting technology decision-makers is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience with Hubspot is preferred
- Strong editorial skills
More About The Role
- Work with marketing to aggregate campaign data, drive in-depth analysis, report on findings, and suggest optimizations for future campaigns
- Manage ABM programs for key customer and prospect accounts
- Recommend and implement iterative A/B testing for landing pages to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting
- Accountable for defining, tracking and measuring email marketing KPIs, with ongoing efforts to continuously analyze data, identify trends, and implement optimizations to better drive our customer communications
- Develop nurture workflows based on lead source
- Segment leads to be qualified and routed to the right rep
- Improve lead scoring
- Create campaigns to re-engage leads
- Run ads on Linkedin/Google led by an ABM strategy working cross-functionally with sales teams to create campaigns that speak to the specific needs of individual customers
- Utilize Hubspot
Perks & Benefits
At DealRoom, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, team off-sites & happy hours.
DealRoom is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the DealRoom family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and any other protected status.
At our company, you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop your career.