Job Title: Senior Frontend Engineer
Position Type: Full-time, Contractor
Location: Remote, significant overlap European working hours are required
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work on our M&A Lifecycle Management Platform! DealRoom Execution Suite is a unified platform for M&A optimization. It includes intuitive tools for pipeline management, due diligence, and post merger integration so that M&A teams have everything they need to manage deal lifecycle in one location, reducing misalignment and driving efficiency.
Who are we?
DealRoom is a financial software company that serves corporate development, investment banking, and private equity professionals. We help M&A professionals create secure and efficient workflows to drive efficiency and better outcomes.
Where did it begin?
Founded in Chicago, DealRoom was created by a former M&A advisor, Kison Patel, who saw industry-wide technological inadequacies that prohibited deal success. He wanted to fill the gaps within the financial technology industry with a client-oriented culture.
At our company, you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop your career.
- Participate in all aspects of product development, from ideation through architecture to implementation, testing, and continuous deployment.
- Cooperate with other engineering team members, product managers, support, and other stakeholders in the company.
- Write scalable, reliable, and maintainable code.
- Work with the team towards full test coverage for all features.
- Facilitate design discussions, guide code reviews, and drive the resolution of complex problems with innovative, user-centric solutions.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implementation of them with attention to detail.
Who you are:
- Proven experience as a Frontend Developer, with at least 5 years of experience in developing web applications.
- Expertise in Vue and TypeScript or similar technologies.
- Experience with SPA applications, performance optimization, and automated testing
- Strong understanding of design systems and component-based development.
- Solid understanding of UI/UX principles and experience in translating design concepts into functional user interfaces.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
Perks & Benefits
Our company embraces a remote-first approach, enabling a seamless collaboration with international colleagues and teams across the globe. We empower our team members by offering them the flexibility to customize their work schedules according to their personal lifestyles, while ensuring some overlap in working hours with their teammates. Additionally, our team members benefit from competitive PTO and are provided with a work device. We foster curiosity and a continuous learning culture, supporting various learning opportunities to enhance your skills.